DRIVE2POINT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS IS AN ABSOLUTE CONDITION OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Last updated: January 15th, 2013
The following is a legal license Agreement between you or your employer or other entity on whose behalf you are entering into this Agreement (hereinafter referred as “You” or “Your”) and DRIVE2POINT (“drive2point” or “Our”).
By using the www.drive2point.com website (“Site”) and/or downloading any content, or activating your account as described below, you confirm that you have read this Agreement, understand it, and agree with the Terms and Conditions and follow this agreement. If you do not agree, do not use this Site.
2. Drive2point’s content and products
Drive2point’s content (“Content”) includes PowerPoint presentation templates in .potx or .pptx formats and software for customizing drive2point’s presentation templates. Drive2point’s presentation templates include slides, text, layouts, graphics, images, charts and other elements, fully described in the corresponding specification of the particular template.
3. License terms
Drive2point offers Standard and Multi-Seat licensing depending upon the intended usage of the Content outlined below. You should purchase the appropriate license based upon the required usage of the Content.
3.1. Standard license
Upon your compliance with these Terms and Conditions and drive2point’s receipt of full payment from you as identified in the applicable invoice, the Standard License grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Content as described in paragraph “Permitted uses”, subject to the limitations set out in the paragraph “Prohibited uses” hereof.
3.2. Multi-seat license
If you require the template to be used by more than one person, you must purchase the Multi-Seat License for each such template. The Multi-Seat License allows you to extend the usage of the Content to an unlimited number of users within your organization, provided that all such users are your employees and that they agree with the terms of this Agreement. You remain liable for all use by such users and their compliance with all provisions of this Agreement, including prohibited uses of the Content outlines in the paragraph “Prohibited uses”.
3.3. Permitted uses
Purchase of our templates lets you:
- Edit, save, store and print presentation templates for your personal needs;
- Use presentation templates for public presentations, provided you do not share template files or its contents in editable digital format, e.g., in .ppt, .pptx, .pot or potx formats or the like;
- Share presentation files or their contents with other people in non-editable format, e.g., slide handouts, bitmap graphics (.jpeg, .gif, etc.) and .pdf format;
- Publish your presentation slides online in a non-editable format provided that the resolution of these slides does not exceed 800*600 pixels and the following text reference is provided along with the slides: “powered by www.drive2point.com”.
3.4. Prohibited uses
You may not:
- Use template files or their contents for any commercial projects;
- Share or distribute presentation templates in editable format – whether free or for charge – so that the presentation files can be accessed or reproduced, e.g., in .ppt, .pptx, .pot or .potx formats or the like;
- Sell, rent, loan, give or otherwise transfer the Content or the rights under this Agreement to third parties in any format;
- Incorporate template files or their contents in any product that results in the re-distribution or re-use of the Content;
- Remove any notice of copyright, trademark or other proprietary right from the templates.
4. Customer obligations
You warrant and acknowledge that all information, including personal information, that you provide to drive2point is complete and accurate. You agree to correct and update such information to ensure its accuracy and completeness at all times. You are responsible to maintain the security of your account and password, including the confidentiality of your account username and password. You agree to notify drive2point immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
5. Restricted access
You may only use the Site and the Content for lawful purposes. You agree that you will not attempt to interfere with the security or otherwise abuse this Site or perform functions that you are not authorized to perform.
Drive2point may terminate this Agreement or suspend your account without notice if it is determined that you used your account or password in any inappropriate manner or have undertaken any unauthorized activity that cannot be reasonably explained.
The Agreement can be revised and updated within the period of time without notice. The changes are effective on the date of publication, which is stated in the headlines. Your use of the Site will be subject to the latest version posted on the Site at the time of your use.
7. Term and termination
This Agreement is effective until terminated. The termination of this Agreement does not relieve you of your responsibility to fully pay any amounts due to drive2point under this Agreement.
Drive2point reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your account at any time, for any reason and without prior notice or liability. Drive2point may suspend, change or discontinue, at any time, any aspect of the Site without prior notice or liability, including the availability of any feature or Content.
Drive2point is committed to respecting the privacy of the personal information of the customers. Drive2point does not share your personal information with third parties unless this information is required to process your orders or requests. Such uses of this information include, but are not limited to, the following cases:
- Processing your order transactions.
- Sending order confirmations, newsletters and promotions.
- Conducting research on product or service quality.
Drive2point may, in exceptional cases, disclose your personal information in cases when such disclosure should be made for reasons of law enforcement or public security.
9. Limitation of liability
Drive2point provides you with the Site and the Content on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of this Site and the Content, including any of the information contained therein.
10. Governing law
Any claim or dispute regarding this Agreement shall be interpreted under and governed by the laws of the Republic of Belarus, and the parties agree to accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belarusian courts, regardless of conflicts of laws, including copyright claims. In any dispute for breach of this Agreement where drive2point prevails, drive2point shall be entitled to recover its court costs, legal fees and other related legal expenses.
11. Intellectual Property
All materials on this Site are the property of drive2point or respective legal possessor of the rights and may be protected by intellectual property laws, including laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, domain names and other similar rights.